2017 Saugatuck Pole Vault Clinic featuring David Alan Butler.
POLE VAULT IN FOCUS: EXPLORATION OF THE LITTLE DETAILS
June 19, 20 and 21. 5:00-9:00 p.m.
Day one: Film study, pole carry and DROP.
Day two: Straight Pole work and establishing relationships with the flexible pole.
Day three: Short approaches and flexible pole jumps.
About David Alan Butler: Vault Coach at Rice University since 2000.
* Member of USA National Pole Vault Executive Staff.
* Coached the Indoor and Outdoor NCAA Champion 2009.
* Pole Vault Coach 2004 NCAA National Decathlon Champion.
* Coached High School State champions in Indiana, Tennessee and Texas.
* 1998 National High School Coach of the Year.
* Speaker at the USA National Pole Vault Summit 2000,2004-07, 2010, 2013-15.
* Mentored Tim Mack 2004 Olympic Pole Vault Champion.
* His Drills used by Jenn Suhr Olympic Champion 2012.
* Considered “one of the top pole vault technicians in the world” (an Olympian 1996)
These are just a few, David Alan Butler’s full biography attachment.
If you are an athlete and you have questions please email or message George Sipes at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>. Also, please email before you register as there are limited spaces at this clinic.
Coaches or athlete day one $65.00
Coach or Athlete one day two. $65.00
Coach or Athlete day three. $65.00
Coach or Athlete all three days. $150.00
Bring the following filled out to the clinic.
Address: ________________________. City______________________
State ___ Zip _________ Phone__________ Email_____________________
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I hearby certify that it is with full knowledge and consent that either myself, or my child take part in the Saugatuck Pole Vault Camp. I will not hold the organization, teams coaches, sponsors or anyone connnected with Saugatuck Public Schools or Saugatuck Community Recreation responsible for death, injury or sickness that may incur in any programs. Further more I will not hold any party responsible for any medical aid administered. Camp schedule is subject to change.I give permission for any pictures or videos taken during the clinic to be used at the discretion of the camp directors.
_________________________________________ ______________________________ _________
Signature of Participant, Participant’s parent or Legal Guardian Date
Please use online registration. On site or paper registration if available please make check payable to Saugatuck Community Recreation. Call or text George Sipes at 616-550-7857 or Rick Bauer at 616-848-9319. Questions firstname.lastname@example.org or rbauersaugatuckps.com